Basic information about data protection
|Responsible for handling your data||Amaya Sport propietaria, SL|
|Purpose of the treatment||Manage and respond to requests for information and / or inquiries that users send to us from the contact form.
Manage purchases made and the referral of orders.
The legal basis for the treatment Your data is the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the Newsletter.
|Data||Identification data, contact data, data of personal characteristics, data provided by the interested parties, user browsing data in their visit to the website.|
|Legitimization of the treatment||Consent of the interested party at the time of sending us the completed form with your data.|
|Recipient of your data||The staff and management of the company, as well as the company responsible for web development and maintenance.
The transport company responsible for sending your order.
We will not give your data to third parties, except obligation legal (eg, public authorities or judges).
|Rights that assist you||You have the right to access, rectify and / or delete your data, as well as other rights, as explained in detail in the additional information.|
|Additional information||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection later in this document.|
1. Responsible for the processing of your data
Identity: Amaya Sport, SL
Postal Address: Pol. Ind. Talluntxe, Calle A, Naves 16 a 20, 31110, Noain (Navarra, Spain)
Telephone : (+ 34) 948 112 836
2. User data to be processed by Amaya Sport
Amaya Sport will deal with the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surnames, NIF, DNI or NIE.
- Contact information: address, telephone number, email address.
- Personal characteristics data: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Other information: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- User's browsing data when visiting the website.
Bank or credit card information, as well as economic or financial information, insurance, income or income, will not be processed by Amaya Sport, since these processes are carried out on the platforms of the payment or credit entities. in the case of financed purchases.
3. Purpose of the processing of your data: Requests for information and / or consultations, order management, use of the website
Amaya Sport will process your data in order to:
- Manage the purchases made on this website and the delivery of orders.
- Carry out analyzes on the use of the website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of satisfaction surveys based on the purchase made, to improve the experience of our customers.
- Analyze your data in order to create user profiles that allow you to define in more detail the products that may be of interest to you.
- Manage and respond to your requests for information and / or queries that users send us from the contact form.
- Manage the sending of the information you request and, in appropriate cases, provide them with offers of Amaya Sport products and / or services in which you have indicated your interest.
- Manage the subscription and the sending of the newsletter and commercial communications.
4. Legitimation for the processing of data: By consent of the interested party
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is obtaining the consent of the user of the file. That is why Amaya Sport asks for your consent to process your data with the above-described purpose of managing and responding to queries that you submit, consent that will be given in the case and at the time of filling in and sending us this form.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the unequivocal consent of the recipient of the Newsletter and communications of a commercial nature of Amaya Sport.
5. Period of retention of the data
Amaya Sport will keep the personal data that you have provided us, if you do not ask for its deletion.
6. Recipients to whom we will communicate your data
You can have access to your data:
- The staff and management of Amaya Sport.
- The company in charge of the development and maintenance of the website: Abity Comunicación Multimedia, SL.
- The transport companies responsible for sending your order will have access to: your name, address and contact telephone number.
- The Public Administrations and competent national and / or European authorities, in the cases foreseen by the Law (whenever there is a legal obligation).
The addressees indicated in this section can be located within or outside the European Economic Area, where international transfers of data are duly legitimized.
8. Rights that assist you
Finally, we inform you that, if you wish, you can exercise the rights that the RGPD 679/2016 recognizes interested persons to access their data to request rectification of inaccurate data, to oppose the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to cancel the processing of your data in certain circumstances, to request the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected, in the omission, the limitation of the treatment and the portability of the data, by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your ID.
To ensure that our data protection guidelines always comply with current legal requirements, we reserve the right to make changes to always be appropriate to current legislation.
Last update: 05/30/2018